View and read photos, videos and articles featuring Kumu Hula Leiola Galla and her haumāna of Leiola Hula Hālau. We hope you enjoy!
- Perpetuating hula: globalization and the traditional art. (2015)
- Galla, C.K., Galla, L., Keawe, D., Kimura, L. (2015). Perpetuating hula: globalization and the traditional art. Pacific Arts, 14 (1-2), 129-140.
- Club Celebrating All Things Hawaiian - Green Valley News (Sept 1, 2015)
- Hula Power: Saving At-risk Languages From Hawai`i and Across North America - Arizona Alumni Magazine
- Hula Power: Traditional Dancing Connects Researcher to Her Language - University of British Columbia Reports (July 4, 2012)
- Hui `o Hawai`i of Yuma - Hui Newsletter (October 2009)
- Time for a Luau (August 31, 2009)
- Tucson's Hawaiian Community Growing - Arizona Daily Star (Feb 28, 2008)
- Learn the Hula at a Hālau - Arizona Daily Star (Feb 8, 2008)
Hula Power - July 2012 University of British Columbia (UBC) Reports
3 Days of Aloha in the Pacific Northwest Hōʻike - July 26-28, 2012 (Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA)
Living Our Indigenous Languages Through Performative Arts - July 2012 University of British Columbia (UBC), Museum of Anthropology
© Leiola Hula Hālau 2012-2016 | (520) 260-1605 or leiolahulahalau (at) gmail.com | Last updated - April 2, 2017